Remove ByebyeData Eraser in Windows 10
1. Use Windows 10 Settings
- > Open the Strat menu > Click Settings > System > Apps & features
- > Click on ByebyeData Eraser > Uninstall
- > and click Uninstall in the ‘This app and its related info will be uninstalled’ message.
2. Use Start menu search bar
Press the start button if you disable Cortana and type Control Panel and press Enter to open it or Right-click on the start button (or press Win+X ) to open the Power User Menuand choose Control Panel to run:
- > click Programs and Features (View by: Large icons)
-Or > click Uninstall a program under the Programs title (View by: Category);
- > Find ByebyeData Eraser, or press B to navigate to this program
- > Click Uninstall / Change to continue
- > Click Yes to the UAC (User Account Control) dialog
- > click Next to uninstall.
3. Uninstall ByebyeData Eraser from the Start Menu
- > Press the Windows button and click All Apps
- > Find ByebyeData Eraser or Press B button to locate this app
- > Right-click on the software and choose Uninstall
4. Remove ByebyeData Eraser in control panel (optional)
Press Windows button + R to open the Run Box and type appwiz.cpl and then press enter to open Control panel only listing programs downloaded from the internet, like ByebyeData Eraser;
- > Find this program and click on to highlight it
- > Click Uninstall , click Yes to the UAB message > click NEXT to remove ByebyeData Eraser
5. Use Cortana
Click into Cortana's search bar and type ' Change or remove a program' , when it listed to the Best match section press enter to open this app. Then you'll see the window like we had seen in the previous solution, the window too listed all the programs you got from internet instead of Windows app store.
- > Find ByebyeData Eraser and click Uninstall/Change
- > click Yes and you can start to uninstall this program.
Remove ByebyeData Eraser in Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
For keyboard-operation-love fans, you can always use the Windows + R combination to run almost everything on Windows, like this time, we can type 'appwiz.cpl' in the Run box on Window 7 and 8 to open the uninstall a program window with ease, haven't tested on Windows Vista and XP yet, if you know the answer, please share it with me.
For mouse-operation-love users, the followings may help:
On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.(View by Category)
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
When you find the program ByebyeData Eraser, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Eraser.