Create a bootable wipe disc
In order to wipe out the system partition, we need to create a bootable CD on ByebyeData Eraser and boot from it. Download the data sanitization program and we'll start to erase system in the following steps:
- Click Bootable media in the welcome window and follow the guide to create ByebyeData Eraser ISO file.
- Insert a blank CD/DVD and right-click on the ISO file to Burn, in Windows 10, you can also double-click the ISO to burn.
- The burning step may take seconds. After clicked Finish you can reboot the computer.
- boot from CD when you say the message press FX to change boot order.
- Now run ByebyeData Eraser from the bootable CD and click Erase Drives.
You can also click Erase Disks when you want to everything on the disk, both system partition and data partition.
- Select C Drive and choose one erasing method we listed on the right side.
- Click Erase Now to erase what you selected.
Boot disk wipe from usb
Click on ISO file in Windows 10 will open the default burning tool, which only recognize CD or DVD, so if you have USB flash drives instead, you can try third party software to make bootable USB. Rufus, is the one we suggested, it is easy to burn and stable to use.