How to boot from CD/USB?
After successfully created the boot media, you can leave it there if the current computer is the target to erase, or connect the boot media to another computer you'd like to wipe and restart the computer, then follow the steps below to boot from media:
Boot from CD:
1. When you say the following message during rebooting, do it as prompted. Some other manufacturer may have different hints, just follow the corresponding one.
2. Then the boot CD will start to run, then here you can see ByebyeData Eraser prompted.
Boot from USB Stick:
To boot from USB we need to preset the boot sequence to "Removable Devices" in the boot menu, the following screenshot is an example, yours may vary.
1. When seeing this message, please press the corresponding key to enter BIOS. Mostly it's F2.
2. Navigate to the Boot tab and enter the Boot Priority Order option or directly select change the boot order, motherboards' setting may be different.
3. Use the up/down key to move the Removable Devices option to the first place and press Enter to exit and reboot, or press F10 to save and exit then reboot.
4. The computer will then boot from the USB stick you connected.
Now you can see the ByebyeData Eraser main interface